Translate

Total Pageviews

My YouTube Channel

Thursday 5 February 2015

VMware vExpert 2015 Award

The VMware vExpert program is given by VMware in respect of your work. Each of these vExperts have demonstrated significant contributions to the community and sharing their expertise with the world. The people who have being awarded vExpert 2015 status, have been released yesterday evening.

I’m incredibly proud to announce that I was awarded: vExpert for the second consecutive time. It’s a confirmation, that combining blogging about my daily life and work and sharing my knowledge has proven to work. This blog started out as an experiment to see how I could combine IT and Psychology and I’m very honored to have been selected as one of the few vExperts this year. It’s a giant boost to keep on doing this!

The official 2015 vExpert list can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment